5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery/Recall question

surfingcrna

Reaction score
When the truck arrives at the dealer will they complete all the recalls posted to date prior to releasing it or will I need to go with a list in hand to make sure all of them were completed before taking delivery?

knightro84

Reaction score
Presumably any recalls posted before your build date were taken care of during the build process. Any recalls that were issued between your build date and delivery should be taken care of by your dealer before you take delivery of the truck. I think in most states it is not legal for a dealer to sell a vehicle with open recalls.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
Presumably any recalls posted before your build date were taken care of during the build process. Any recalls that were issued between your build date and delivery should be taken care of by your dealer before you take delivery of the truck. I think in most states it is not legal for a dealer to sell a vehicle with open recalls.
Thank you

RenoRam

Reaction score
That doesn't mean they completed any open recalls. I would ask them to verify there are no open recalls, which is what I did. Post pics when you can.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
That doesn't mean they completed any open recalls. I would ask them to verify there are no open recalls, which is what I did. Post pics when you can.
Thanks, that's what I was planning on doing I just wasn't sure if they did any after it left the factory or would I have to plan on bringing it back

Users who are viewing this thread