5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivered today, the " IK Foam Pro 12 " - The Pump action sprayer that produces foam cannon thick foam without the pressure washer.....

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love lathering up my truck with shaving creme thick foam with my foam cannon when I wash my Truck. It's "my therapy" in life. What I don't like is the extra 15-20 min it takes me to setup and break-down my pressure washer with the extra hoses and spray gun lance I always end up tripping over. Needless to say I don't foam her up every wash. BUTTT now that I have the IK Foam Pro 12 pump sprayer I can easily connect my air compressor to the 'Quick Fill Schrader Valve Compressed Air Socket" and have a fully pressurized tank ready to blow foam-up my truck like a prom date. Unfortunately Rainy weather didn't allow me to try it out today so we shall see if this baby holds up to the hype tomorrow. I have a garden-hose foam cannon that I use from time-to-time but it doesn't even come close to comparing to a Pressure washer foam cannon. IDK I'm skeptical. I will say the build quality of this thing is pretty bad ***. Built like a tank, Metal handle. Came with 3 different interchangeable spreader tubes, one for spreading dry foam, a middle range tube, and one for a wetter bigger spread. Cost me $125.00

Attachments

• IK Foam Pro 12.jpg
    IK Foam Pro 12.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Quick Fill Schrader Valve  Compressed Air Socket.jpg
    Quick Fill Schrader Valve Compressed Air Socket.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 78
  • metal handle.jpg
    metal handle.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 77

djjr50

Reaction score
I use the smaller one for my wheels. I have a pressure washer with a foam cannon on it for the main deal.

But I like this idea...use your air compressor to quickly pressurize it. WIsh the smaller one had it.

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
....Snow foam from a pump sprayer! After the first use I can say I am satisfied and glad I purchased it. A fully pressurized tank only covers one side of my truck. I will say this though if it didn't have the air compressor connect valve on it and I had to hand pump the tank by hand then I'd say Na to it. My guess would be it would take between 50 -70 pumps for the tank to reach max compression.

Attachments

• IMG-6601.jpg
    IMG-6601.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-6602.jpg
    IMG-6602.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-6604.jpg
    IMG-6604.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-6605.jpg
    IMG-6605.jpg