5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete Siriusxm

arembr01

Reaction score
Is it possible to delete or completely disable Siriusxm from my 2020 1500? I don't ever use it and its annoying when I start the truck and it randomly starts playing some station, even though I never use it. My guess is no, but figured worth a shot to ask.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can't delete it but the radio should remember the last source you played and start that every time you start the truck.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Is it possible to delete or completely disable Siriusxm from my 2020 1500? I don't ever use it and its annoying when I start the truck and it randomly starts playing some station, even though I never use it. My guess is no, but figured worth a shot to ask.
couldn't you call SiriusXM and cancel?

if you have a 2020 shouldn't the free time have gone expired?

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Call SiriusXM and cancel all your services for that radio number.

The SXM button will still be there on your touch screen but no services will be active so no stations will play.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In the settings you can replace the Sirius icon with another one. Dropped all my Sirius garbage and had to do it to remove it from the random popup.

Users who are viewing this thread