5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Default sound level?

Derrick-23

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the default sound level for the various audio sources to stick? Meaning the navigation instructions, phone, etc. I have changed them but they are only temporary. Any time you get in the truck, they are back to the original values. Why is the music volume the only thing that remembers where it was at? Am I missing something?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the default sound level for the various audio sources to stick? Meaning the navigation instructions, phone, etc. I have changed them but they are only temporary. Any time you get in the truck, they are back to the original values. Why is the music volume the only thing that remembers where it was at? Am I missing something?
I've never had issue with my nav volume changing from what it was adjusted to(using Android auto). And never stream from other audio sources so can't comment on those

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine remain consistent as well, but I’m using CarPlay (not factory nav).

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only volume of mine always reverts back is the call volume for Android Auto. Every time it goes to 15.

Last edited:

skyhawk42

Reaction score
Mine changes by itself too. Usually when I loose my other presets it happens

Users who are viewing this thread