5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep Discounts on Wheels

BRINK WHEELS

Precision Engineered Flow Formed Wheels
Reaction score
BRINK-SALE.jpg

Hey Team,

Wanted to drop in and share with you a promotion we're launching Monday for our July 4th sale. We have a very decent amount of wheels discounted up to 32% OFF! If you're in the market for wheels I strongly recommend you give this a look over as we rarely discount this aggressively.

Please note, this is an overstock sale and intended to restore inventory on the overstocked wheels to normal levels. Once those normal levels are reached the wheel will be removed from the promotion and the discount no longer applicable. No Rain Checks, No Exceptions! You guys are getting first dibs on this one before the sale goes live.

BRINK Wheels Overstock Sale!
  • Free Shipping
  • Wheel & Tire Packages Available
  • Financing Starting at 0% APR

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Glad I saw this after missing out on the Black Friday sale last year! Just grabbed a set of 20x9 Insurgents in Smoke Machined Titanium. Will post some pics once I get them installed.

We'd love to see pics of that final build.

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
As an update to this promotion we still have plenty of our popular designs available. Sale has been extended from a July 4th sale to a Summer Sale while supplies last.

Users who are viewing this thread