5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decked cargo system

TheTsieck

Reaction score
Anyone have the decked system installed? I keep looking at it and might go that route. is there a way to strap down a cooler to the top without having the spend money on the trax system to go with it?

IsThisColeman

Reaction score
Anyone have the decked system installed? I keep looking at it and might go that route. is there a way to strap down a cooler to the top without having the spend money on the trax system to go with it?

Did you ever get the Decked System? I’ve been considering the same thing and the only options I’ve figured out for tie downs is the core track system or the Ram Track factory accessory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanc111

Reaction score

I have it in my RAM but you do need the trax system if you want a tie down on the drawers directly. However, I previously had the RAM tie downs installed and the drawers fit underneath that fine (even with a BedRug Impact mat underneath).

fa694d3fd89242b9b5a7d1693391b745.jpg

c00bef90f6bd9af12b5b21e1e87636c5.jpg

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I have it in my RAM but you do need the trax system if you want a tie down on the drawers directly. However, I previously had the RAM tie downs installed and the drawers fit underneath that fine (even with a BedRug Impact mat underneath).

fa694d3fd89242b9b5a7d1693391b745.jpg

c00bef90f6bd9af12b5b21e1e87636c5.jpg
That’s a sweet setup you got there.

Users who are viewing this thread