5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debadging my Rebel Tailgate question

shadoweng

Reaction score
I have searched the forums and could not find the answer I am looking for. I want to debadge my truck, but I do not know if there are holes under the large RAM lettering in the center of my tailgate. I am looking to see if anyone else has debadged a tailgate like mine and has an answer.

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Yeap. There are holes. Search for badge removal threads for info and pictures.

shadoweng

Reaction score
The only thing I am finding on this in the other threads is the ram emblem with horns in the center of the tailgate. I have the large RAM letters spread across the center of the tail gate.

Attachments

• Tailgate.jpg
    Tailgate.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 97

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As mentioned already, there are holes in the sheet metal. They are for the locating pins on the large R A M letters. I've seen this question asked and answered many times, about both the ram head badge and RAM letters. Pretty sure I've seen it in this forum, but to be fair, it could have been one of the other Ram or Rebel forums I belong to. Regardless, you'll have to deal with those holes if you want to remove the letters.

Users who are viewing this thread