5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deals and Steals

BeerWineGuy

Reaction score
Group Share

Share the amazing Labor Day deals you're finding for our 5th Generation Rams.

Parts preferred but any deals welcome.

Cheers and have a good weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nburd

Reaction score
I do not know if there are any in my area. I work in a building just behind my local dealer In Maine (who I did not buy from). They are a small dealer and inventory a has been sporadic. They may have had 50 total rams in stock before Covid. Now they have 4 1500’s and 5 Classics. They jacked all the prices up a short time ago. They are not even listing rebates. Basically $900 (off $40k sticker) -$4000 (off$70k sticker) prices. They changed the pricing about 3 days ago. They are selling like crazy. When a crew cab 4x4 comes in, it’s sold within 2-4 days. All they have had are Hemi’s. Tuesday, they got off the Truck, two Laramie crew two tones and a nice black limited 6’4”. They all Sold Wednesday. Wednesday they got two big horn crew night level 2s with towing and NAV (3.21s and open diffs, no other equipment) (Flame red and Black) and they were gone Friday. A delmonico Red Laramie was delivered Monday and is still available. $60k sticker and discounted to a whopping $56,800. The black Laramie was behind me when I left work, sharp truck. My son works at the dealer and gets to prep some of them. At the end of the day drives his 202k mile F150 home. He keeps telling me about the 4 cyl GMCs that do not sell.

BeerWineGuy

Reaction score
I do not know if there are any in my area. I work in a building just behind my local dealer In Maine (who I did not buy from). They are a small dealer and inventory a has been sporadic. They may have had 50 total rams in stock before Covid. Now they have 4 1500’s and 5 Classics. They jacked all the prices up a short time ago. They are not even listing rebates. Basically $900 (off $40k sticker) -$4000 (off$70k sticker) prices. They changed the pricing about 3 days ago. They are selling like crazy. When a crew cab 4x4 comes in, it’s sold within 2-4 days. All they have had are Hemi’s. Tuesday, they got off the Truck, two Laramie crew two tones and a nice black limited 6’4”. They all Sold Wednesday. Wednesday they got two big horn crew night level 2s with towing and NAV (3.21s and open diffs, no other equipment) (Flame red and Black) and they were gone Friday. A delmonico Red Laramie was delivered Monday and is still available. $60k sticker and discounted to a whopping $56,800. The black Laramie was behind me when I left work, sharp truck. My son works at the dealer and gets to prep some of them. At the end of the day drives his 202k mile F150 home. He keeps telling me about the 4 cyl GMCs that do not sell.

They are a hot item it seems. I was shocked at the sticker prices when I bought mine. Lucked out with a good trade-in, and found a good deal.

Big White RAM

Reaction score
Last November, I got an awesome deal on my 19 Longhorn; 12k off and just under 28K trade for my 14 Sport CC with 22k miles. I guess I would never find a deal like that again anytime in the near future.

Cmhsam

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2020 1500 Limited Night Edition 4WD - MSRP, $67895 and paid $52,975 + TT&L. On top of the dealer discount got $7500 in rebates.

Dealership was Frisco CDJR in Frisco, TX

Crockett

Reaction score
Seems autoanything.com is offering a 12% discount with a code for Labor Day. I was looking at the Du-Ha under seat storage, and the discount applied. So, there may be some items on there that aren’t normally discounted.

BeerWineGuy

Reaction score
Seems autoanything.com is offering a 12% discount with a code for Labor Day. I was looking at the Du-Ha under seat storage, and the discount applied. So, there may be some items on there that aren’t normally discounted.

Nice, I'm going to check out their website now. Thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread