5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealership recommendations

Adams2123

Reaction score
So I'm in the middle of going through a Lemon Law repurchase of my 2019 Silverado. I'm pretty sure once I get rid of the Chevy, I'll be getting a Ram because they look a lot better and I'm fed up with GM in general. Does anyone have a dealership they recommend in the North Georgia area. I'm in the Gwinnett/Hall/Barrow area.

billfraley

Reaction score
I bought my 2020 at Troncalli. My previous Ram was bought from Hayes. These are both family owned if that makes any difference. I have only had the 2020 a couple of weeks now. I have no complaints about either dealership.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MrB

Reaction score
I bought my 2020 at Troncalli. My previous Ram was bought from Hayes. These are both family owned if that makes any difference. I have only had the 2020 a couple of weeks now. I have no complaints about either dealership.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I live between Troncalli and Palmer, but they both gave me the run around so I ordered through Mall of Georgia. Mall of Georgia has been great so far, but until I actually get the truck, I can't give a full recommendation yet.

Adams2123

Reaction score
Yeah, I was raised to be a Chevy guy. I'm looking into a Laramie. I prefer the LED headlights. My Chevy has been at the dealership for just shy of 90 days cumulative and GM is being absolutely no help so I'm done with them.

Adams2123

Reaction score
So I finally got approved for my GM Buyback so I'm getting out of my atrocious Chevy and wanted to give this thread a bump for some more recommendations. Anyone?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Not sure what you're looking for as far as a recommendation goes. All you said is you like LED headlights LOL. Reflector LED's come standard on the Laramie and Rebel models, and you can upgrade to them on the Big Horn. Limited and Longhorn come with projector LED's, and work better than the reflector LED's. Regardless of model, I would recommend the rambox and 33 gallon fuel tank upgrade. I would also recommend the multi-function tailgate, but you have to also choose an equipment package if you order that. So the price for the MFT will be higher than the advertised $995 if you weren't planning to add an equipment package.

What will you be using your truck for? What features do you want on a truck?

Users who are viewing this thread