5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealers in NJ

grinch72

Reaction score
I would consider giving Craig an email from Koons in VA. He beat everyone's pricing by me enough that I flew up to get it and drive the truck back. Easy process, except the finance guy was a beotch. Much shorter drive for you.
What didn't you like about the finance guy? I've considered Koons and I'm curious. Did he try and push extras on you or was he bad with rates?

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Flemington Dodge. I was very happy with Lou my sales guy. The Service Manager, Jim, is also excellent. Trust me I know first hand. My truck has been in the shop for just shy of a month. No fault of the dealer at all but Jim is doing the right thing. Although its an hour south of me i found it worth the trip for professional treatment and good prices.
Good mechanics / service hard to come by - worth the ride, especially in Ram.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
What didn't you like about the finance guy? I've considered Koons and I'm curious. Did he try and push extras on you or was he bad with rates?
Craig was great.

I wouldn't even call it pushing. He seemed angry that I didn't want to listen to him. I thank you but I do not want to purchase anything a few times and he kept getting frustrated. I ended with I really just want to sign and go since I have a long drive in front of me and he replied to the effect of me not caring about my truck. Then turned and wouldn't speak to me and ignored my questions as to what I was signing so he ended up doing it wrong and had to redo part of it. Reminded me of dealing with a child more than an adult.

But I still would consider Craig again. That other guy was just an azz.

Users who are viewing this thread