5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Order Experiences

Kovy23

Reaction score
Apparently, here in southeast Florida they don't sell any trucks with the specs that i want ( bighorn, 5.7L Hemi, night edition and ramboxes). Figured that I'm going to have to order it. Just wanted to see what experiences have been out there and if they offer their usual incentives of those as well.

Edit- looking for a 4x4 since I'm at a construction site for my job

Last edited:

AK103

Reaction score
I'm in West Palm Beach - you sadly won't find a deal down here in South Florida.
I ordered my truck exactly like I wanted and got an awesome deal. 7% below invoice, plus rebates/incentives on delivery from Lakeland Ram (Just outside of Tampa/Orlando)
I'll PM you their info.

iLikeRamsnow

Reaction score
Apparently, here in southeast Florida they don't sell any trucks with the specs that i want ( bighorn, 5.7L Hemi, night edition and ramboxes). Figured that I'm going to have to order it. Just wanted to see what experiences have been out there and if they offer their usual incentives of those as well.

If your specific wants. In Florida I found this

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/21fed625

Noticed it’s 2wd tho not sure if you’re okay with that - or sliver.

iLikeRamsnow

Reaction score
You're a wizard.. i forgot to mention that i need 4x4 since I'm in construction and drive through the mud and sand.

I appreciate it. Does that allow you to option the ramboxes in?

Idk I normally add keywords to make the search easier to navigate

Idk if Arkansas is to far for your taste,

But also this is a really nice truck

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/218f1c1a

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7 eTorque

Users who are viewing this thread