5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer not honoring Mopar coupons

CrookedLetta

Reaction score
I have the Mopar app and it has coupons at my local dealership. The service manager is not honoring the Mopar issued coupons. Has anyone else ran into this issue? Is there any way around it?

ldoh

Reaction score
I haven't tried those coupons but I bet there's a disclaimer saying it's the dealership's discretion whether they honor them.

I went to the Mopar website where some coupons are listed and a sales price is shown with asterisks however there were no details what the asterisks mean. Typical marketing BS.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
That's an easy one for me. Just don't have them do the services that they won't honor the coupons for. Either do the services yourself or take it elsewhere. I wouldn't give them my business if they won't honor valid coupons. It's as simple as that.

CrookedLetta

Reaction score
I called another dealer about 45 minutes from them and they said they will gladly honor the Mopar coupons. Ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread