5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer mode access

limechallenger

Reaction score
So, I just got a letter from Mother Mopar about updating. my maps for my 12 inch screenon in my 2020 Rebel. In order to do this I need get into "dealer mode " to look up my application version to order the update. So their instructions tell me to hold down " Driver side temp up" and Driver side temp Down and "Front Defrost" buttons at the same time for 7-10 seconds to enter "Dealer Mode". I have tried numerous times and cannot make it happen! Any ideas ?

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, I just got a letter from Mother Mopar about updating. my maps for my 12 inch screenon in my 2020 Rebel. In order to do this I need get into "dealer mode " to look up my application version to order the update. So their instructions tell me to hold down " Driver side temp up" and Driver side temp Down and "Front Defrost" buttons at the same time for 7-10 seconds to enter "Dealer Mode". I have tried numerous times and cannot make it happen! Any ideas ?

Users who are viewing this thread