5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Invoices? Factory Ordering?

dafullmonty

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I am new here and in the process of Factory Ordering a new Ram 1500 (Hemi V8 eTorque) 4x4 Crew Cab Laramie with Night Edition and Off-Road Package. I am in a heated negotiation and wondering if anyone has the ability to get their hands on a Dealer Invoice. My local dealer refuses to share one!

All my Auto Advocates out there I'm sure you feel my pain!

Thanks!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Then move on. If the dealer will not show you the Invoice then order from someone else. There is a thread on how to get the best price including dealers who will do under invoice for a new order.

Yangster

Reaction score
Call Jason or Aaron at Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. They will quote you about $1500 below Employee Pricing which is 5% below Dealer Invoice. And you still get any incentives offered by RAM. Well worth it. They'll even ship it to you and you're still under Employee Pricing.

KCViper

Reaction score
Agree with others, if the dealer is unwilling to share the POC, then walk. I got a POC without even asking when I ordered my truck! Read through the article that @Snofire linked......lots of good info there! GL

Nova90

Reaction score
Find another dealer that is willing to be more transparent. If they don't want to show you the invoice, it's not because they are giving you an unbelievably good deal.

drydocked

Reaction score
Go to NADAguides.com and use their new car pricing tool, you can build the truck and it will give you invoice and MSRP prices. I can't verify the accuracy of the invoice pricing but it seemed to be in line with what I've seen when researching this and the MSRP was right on.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Or you could use edmunds.com and build the vehicle on there if you know the MSRP so you could get close. There are dealers out there that will give you a deal. So I would make it a point to that dealer that you will go elsewhere unless they give you the POC and can match 5% before incentives. Also note that when you order that you should be able to get the incentives in the month you order protected.

Reaction score
That link that Snofire sent will be the best place to find a deal. You can use NADA Guides - LINK to build the truck you're talking about and get invoice pricing as well as MSRP.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Call Jason or Aaron at Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. They will quote you about $1500 below Employee Pricing which is 5% below Dealer Invoice. And you still get any incentives offered by RAM. Well worth it. They'll even ship it to you and you're still under Employee Pricing.
That's pretty hard to beat.

Yangster

Reaction score
Also, don't forget to check the dealer fees. Mark Dodge is $219.00. My Ltd Longhorn was 6.8% below invoice.

Last edited:

Nova90

Reaction score
Craig at Koons is doing 6.5% under invoice. Tysons Corner VA
Just be aware of their $899 dealer fees & they will not complete any Sold Order Consumer Incentive Protection to lock in incentives for you at order time for orders. Others have also mentioned that they add in destination fees to their quoted "Wow" prices. I played that game with them & ended up going further across the country for a better deal.

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
Know what you are willing to pay and what you are willing to do to get the lowest price. Tread lightly has a membership at $100 that can get you 1% under invoice if dealership takes FCA Affilate Rewards, membership has to be at least 30 days from joining when you get your vehicle

Users who are viewing this thread