5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer installed level kit, but not sure if it's the right one

HemiGeo

Reaction score
I had the dealer install a level kit on my 2022 1500 Sport last week, and the put an Enthuze 2.5" kit on https://www.enthuze.ca/product-detail/ACTENTDG5071/enthuze-2-5in-leveling-kit
I've done measurements in my driveway (may not be totally level) and I'm getting between 39.25" and 39.75" from ground to fender center. What I'm wondering is, is the 2.5" kit normal for a 1500, or should they have put a 2" in. I don't do a lot of towing or heavy hauling, so I'm not overly concerned about the squat if I do. I run 275-65r20 and at factory height they were rubbing, but now it's good.
Note: I'm in Ontario, Canada (not sure if that matters - new to forum)

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First time hearing of this brand. Looks legit and cheap at the same time.
But, considering your location, price and availability are/can be major factors. I feel you…living on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean has its disadvantages also.

Looking through their website, that particular brand of leveling kit is offered only in a 2.5 inch kit, two different options, both in 2.5 inch kits. If you ordered it and gave it to your dealer to install, that’s on you.
If they ordered it, they had no choice but to go with the 2.5, as it’s the only leveling kit available.
2.5 inch kits would be what is needed to completely level the front. Rough Country, Readylift, most suspension manufacturers, they provide 2.5 inch leveling kits as well. In some cases, 2.5 may be too much.
Was a pre-lift measurement done? If so, what’s the difference? Are you ORP equipped? This would make a difference also.
ORP equipped trucks have a bit more limitations when lifting/leveling.
This brand even offers the same warning from Readylift on the wheel hub to fender measurement of over 22 inches.
And yes, no way you clear that size tire without a level or lift.

If you do end up with too much squat when loaded, you could then bring the rear up an inch or two, by adding spacers or taller springs.

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the worm hole…😜🤙🏽
Good luck👍

HemiGeo

Reaction score
So it was their kit. I just said I wanted it leveled, and they did the rest. I'm not sure if they measured before or not. Afaik, it doesn't have the ORG on it, but I will check on that. I'll post a pic when I can get it to what I think is level ground. The rear tires are also slightly lower pressure than the front, so that might be something that could help if I equalize them

Louhound88

Reaction score
So it was their kit. I just said I wanted it leveled, and they did the rest. I'm not sure if they measured before or not. Afaik, it doesn't have the ORG on it, but I will check on that. I'll post a pic when I can get it to what I think is level ground. The rear tires are also slightly lower pressure than the front, so that might be something that could help if I equalize them
I have a 2021 Lonestar 4x4 (not ORG) that had a little more than 2.75" of rake when stock. So I chose to go with a 2.5" leveling spacer (motofab). I'm left with about a quarter inch of rake now, so it's pretty dead level.

Nothing wrong with the 2.5" kit so long as you had more than 2.5" of rake to start with. If you had the "off road" package with already taller struts/shocks then I think you can only get away with 1" or something.

Users who are viewing this thread