5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DD Multicolor Halo Lights

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not an endorsement or commentary on how legal this may/may not be, but Diode Dynamics just emailed me that they now have a new multicolored kit for the midline Ram trims. Looks like fun if you're into this sort of thing.

Might also indicate that someone's getting closer to being able to brighten up those halos...

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not an endorsement or commentary on how legal this may/may not be, but Diode Dynamics just emailed me that they now have a new multicolored kit for the midline Ram trims. Looks like fun if you're into this sort of thing.

Might also indicate that someone's getting closer to being able to brighten up those halos...
For a show truck with the right color scheme, these might be cool. It appears DD did their homework on proper integration.

I’m very surprised that they didn’t include a disclaimer, as all non-white modes would be “off road use only” (not street legal). But they did say (in more than one location) that white is intended for “everyday driving”.

dsn112

Reaction score
They are brighter than oem, but don't change the output when in white mode. That tells us that its the housing itself is the reason we get the low output.

Users who are viewing this thread