5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daytime running lights

stevier2987

Reaction score
So I have a big horn sport with lighting package was hoping to turn off the lamps and just leave the top and bottom strips on is that doable....right now as soon as I put it in drive the lamps come one during the day I really just want the led on

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
You've just posted this question (and I answered) on the "joined the club today" thread...
Pls give folks a chance to reply before rapid firing on multiple threads.

Dgulia

Reaction score
If you turn off your DEL in Uconnect only strips will be on.

RAM441karan

Reaction score
You've just posted this question (and I answered) on the "joined the club today" thread...
Pls give folks a chance to reply before rapid firing on multiple threads.
can you provide the link to your answer? i just posted the exact same issue and i need some answers.

NC Rebel

Reaction score
can you provide the link to your answer? i just posted the exact same issue and i need some answers.
Turn off the DRL in the settings menu, the LED strips will stay on but the headlight DRL will be off.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Unfortunately we can’t do that in Canada , the DRL are mandatory up here and there’s no way of turning them off without a pedal commander or something of that nature .

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unfortunately we can’t do that in Canada , the DRL are mandatory up here and there’s no way of turning them off without a pedal commander or something of that nature .

Pedal commander can’t do anything for that!
Throttle response only

2020 1500 Canadian Sport 4x4 Delmonico Red

cristi

Reaction score
hello, is there any coding or cancellation option when the engine starts so that the low beam does not stay on permanently and my limited is from canada

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
hello, is there any coding or cancellation option when the engine starts so that the low beam does not stay on permanently and my limited is from canada
Not that I’m aware of . Might be an option for US spec vehicles but not Canadian .

thkbaron

Reaction score
well I have a 2022 power wagon level three with the limited headlights. When I turn DRL's off I still the two inner globes lit and the bottom led strip. DRL's on have everything lit up.

Users who are viewing this thread