5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daystar KC09113BK on Ram Rebel 2019 with air suspension

rebeldan

Reaction score
Hello, i seen a few posts on this, would you need the links adjusted still when adding spacers? I guess people have successfully used the Daystars. Looking to level not really raise much. I just ordered Revel lowering links, as per Revel they say to use these on the 19 rebels. Any help would be appreciated.

clazer

Reaction score
Only the link length controls the height of your vehicle. The leveling spacers only make it so that the bag is not maxed out by lifting with the links. If you got the lowering links like revel suggests, you are just going to be lowering the rear end as I understand it.

rebeldan

Reaction score
Only the link length controls the height of your vehicle. The leveling spacers only make it so that the bag is not maxed out by lifting with the links. If you got the lowering links like revel suggests, you are just going to be lowering the rear end as I understand it.
ahh... understand better. thank you

Jwrichardson

Reaction score

Do you ride around on normal ride height (3rd indicator light up from bottom) or highway (2nd indictor up from bottom)?

DesertRebel

Reaction score
I'm sorry for asking (what has probably been addressed before)... Why does Daystar's site say this part # does not work on air suspension?... Is this the kit people are using on 2019+ air suspension Rebels?

Jwrichardson

Reaction score
I'm sorry for asking (what has probably been addressed before)... Why does Daystar's site say this part # does not work on air suspension?... Is this the kit people are using on 2019+ air suspension Rebels?

From what I gather, Its the way with you have a Rebel with air suspension. The bushing fits the strut mount on the new ones, as it did the old. A couple of people have ran this set up. I am getting it installed on Jan 27th. Ill update.

Jwrichardson

Reaction score
Sorry guys, in arbitration over issues of steering clicking! When the upgrade happens I’ll let you know!

mel22b

Reaction score
I installed just links and hate the ride. Does anyone know where I can get instructions to install the Daystar Level kit? The Revel site just says follow the Daystar instructions, however do the air lines need to be detached, etc?

Jordan3206

Reaction score
I installed just links and hate the ride. Does anyone know where I can get instructions to install the Daystar Level kit? The Revel site just says follow the Daystar instructions, however do the air lines need to be detached, etc?
I have a post on this called "daystar spacers and revel links" or something. Has a lot of goo install info. Yes, airlines come off.

Users who are viewing this thread