5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daystar 1” front spacer

Jtimm07

Reaction score
466C2AB2-1F63-4C9B-885D-0F1F9C3F9D19.png Has anyone tried these in their trucks?

I have a 2020 Laramie Sport with ORG and I’m wondering if these would work.

Any info is appreciated, Thanks

Bighorned

Reaction score
129 for those seem way too pricey. ive seen other kits similar with 2 inch that are less than a hundred. It says for the DT so it'll work. 1 inch isn't to crazy of a difference and guys have luck with the 2 inch spacers so with your ORG you should be fine

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
That looks like a pre-load spacer. Maybe at 1" its not too bad but I believe Top Hat spacers are preferred over pre-load spacers.

Jtimm07

Reaction score
Just looking for a way to get 1” up front ... had lifted trucks in the past and liking the stock height and want just the 1” rake so I don’t want to go to a 2” to level. This the first thing I’ve seen in between a 1/2” and 2” so I was wondering if anyone has tried it that has the ORG springs and what the ride is like and if you like it.

Users who are viewing this thread