5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daylights

jpaudet

Reaction score
Anybody knows if it is possible to have only the led stipes turn on on daylight instead of having the led bulb and led stripes on this model?
Thx 27217

AtmozFear

Reaction score
I might be wrong, but I think Canadian models have them on all the time due to the LED strips being accent lights, and not bright enough to be considered DRL’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpaudet

Reaction score
I might be wrong, but I think Canadian models have them on all the time due to the LED strips being accent lights, and not bright enough to be considered DRL’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So maybe there is a way to turn them off by the OBD2...

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can confirm the Tazer DT will change the location of the DRL's to the yellow turn stripes like a 2018 and/or I believe off all together, but I can't confirm that because I only have tried the turn signal setting.

Joshrebel19

Reaction score
Im not sure about Canada but mine is right in the radio settings. I have an option to turn daytime running lights on or off. If you turn it off only the led strips will light up.

Last edited:

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tazer DT is the only way for Canadians to change their DRL's at the moment. I'll play around with the settings and see if "off" is actually off or something else.

jpaudet

Reaction score
Tazer DT is the only way for Canadians to change their DRL's at the moment. I'll play around with the settings and see if "off" is actually off or something else.
If it work can you post a picture?

jpaudet

Reaction score
Correct. But the Tazer DT allows you to do it. I'll post pictures soon.
Yeah, I just relooked today cause I asked my dealer and he told me I’m supposed to have it so he create me a doubt but he was wrong!!!

Users who are viewing this thread