5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dashboard light dimmer/adjustment and 12" screen brightness....

Konrad

Reaction score
Would need wiring diagrams (for signal and pinout information) for Integrated Center Stack Module, Instrument Panel Cluster, BCM, Headlamp Switch.
The FSM that I have does not include wiring diagrams or description of operation, only removal and install instructions. Hard to troubleshoot.

Steve

Do you happen to have removal / install instructions of the headlamp switch? If so, can you share? I had no time to play with it yet, but I'd hate to break some tabs or clips in my dashboard when I finally get to that. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Twoamen

Reaction score
LED dash lights. I have to wait on granddaughters art class at night. Setting listing to radio, the dash lights light up the whole cab. No way to dim or turn off. So truck went in for service on No Start button issue. I asked the Service department saying if police used these trucks they sure couldn't use on stake outs. He laughed and said he was the fleet service person and they sold hundreds to DNR, and other police agencies. Chrysler knew about the complaint and best advise was to lay blanket over the dash. He said was one of the strangest fixes he heard form Chrysler.

Possum

Reaction score
Would need wiring diagrams (for signal and pinout information) for Integrated Center Stack Module, Instrument Panel Cluster, BCM, Headlamp Switch.
The FSM that I have does not include wiring diagrams or description of operation, only removal and install instructions. Hard to troubleshoot.

Steve

Does this help? 2020-01-08 15_54_05-INTERIOR-LIGHTING-SYSTEM.pdf - Foxit Reader.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online