5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash trim kits?

Spe1996

Reaction score
Has anyone found aftermarket dash trim pieces to change out the goldish trim on the Laramie to carbon fiber or brushed stainless?

Jordan2929

Reaction score
I've had my center stack out, but forgot to look if you could remove just the gold part. If it could be removed I'd imagine you could have your parts guy order you the limited or the rebel trim which look much nicer than the laramie gold imo.

cjfioren

Reaction score
I dont know how it looks in person but someone on the forum did an interior wrap to those parts and looked good. Maybe a better option to save some money and get the look you want.

cjfioren

Reaction score
Not so bad with the light interior.

Attachments

• 20180802_172146.jpg
    20180802_172146.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 136

Spe1996

Reaction score
I found kits that look to be thin veneer that goes over the existing trip and held in place by 3M tape I would suspect. I haven't found any for the 2019 ram yet.

Socks

Reaction score
Not so bad with the light interior.
Yeah not as bad with that interior. I found it to look almost a rose-gold when I got in a laramie.
Also, what's up with the towel?

Spe1996

Reaction score
I've had my center stack out, but forgot to look if you could remove just the gold part. If it could be removed I'd imagine you could have your parts guy order you the limited or the rebel trim which look much nicer than the laramie gold imo.
How hard was it to get the center trim off? I am considering hydro dipping.

Socks

Reaction score
How hard was it to get the center trim off? I am considering hydro dipping.
Please please please, if you do hydrodip. I want pictures. Maybe it's own post so I dont miss it.

cjfioren

Reaction score
Yeah not as bad with that interior. I found it to look almost a rose-gold when I got in a laramie.
Also, what's up with the towel?
My OCD....between that and the steering wheel cover, I keep the towel on the center console to keep my bare skin from touching the leather.

Users who are viewing this thread