5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash switch pod next too trailer brake

jimmyjam

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a 2109 1555 bighorn. To the right of the brake controller there are 4 switches with what looks like a blank plug where a 5th switch could be mounted. Has anyone ever looked into this "spare switch hole" I'd like to use it for a light bar and keep the stock look on the dash

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a 2109 1555 bighorn. To the right of the brake controller there are 4 switches with what looks like a blank plug where a 5th switch could be mounted. Has anyone ever looked into this "spare switch hole" I'd like to use it for a light bar and keep the stock look on the dash
It's a computer operated button that changes suspension height.
You can't use it as an ON/OFF switch.

Hi everyone. I have a 2109 1555 bighorn.
What's that ?? :D

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score

If you have air suspension, that's where they place the switch for the driver to manually raise or lower the suspension.

texashunter76

Reaction score
If you have air suspension, that's where they place the switch for the driver to manually raise or lower the suspension.
Given I don't have the air suspension option, can I leverage that slot for another switch?

Users who are viewing this thread