5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash removal

speedracernc

Reaction score
Does anyone have a step by step complete dash removal? I have a few bubbles in my dash and want to take it out to have it redone. I am out of bumper to bumper warranty.
Thanks

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mitchell one or alldata subscriptions would get you a step-by-step. You could buy the service then cancel.

Junior84

Reaction score
Does anyone have a step by step complete dash removal? I have a few bubbles in my dash and want to take it out to have it redone. I am out of bumper to bumper warranty.
Thanks
You ever get this fixed? Im in the same situation.

speedracernc

Reaction score
You ever get this fixed? Im in the same situation.
No. I have band aided it by injecting upholstery glue and placing a weight on it. I would like to remove the dash and have the whole thing recovered but without a step by step guide I am not willing to start tearing things apart. I contacted ram cares and they were not help at all. Truck is only 3yrs old. I get a mileage warranty for mechanical stuff but interior should not be subjected to mileage. Mileage has nothin to do with dash leather delaminating.

R Luzb

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my dash delaminating and bubbling up (looks like s----) and is gradually getting worse. My truck is out of warranty. I took it to the dealer and they told me it would cost about $4500 to replace the dash. They recommended checking with an upholstery shop about possibly re glueing the leather.
Did you have any luck by injecting glue?
Did it hold?
How does it look after doing so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/