5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dash mat for a 2022 Rebel

Dan Houle

Reaction score
Hi all, curious if anyone got a dash mat for their Rebel? Got a 2022 & the I love the look of the dashboard. But I've always had dashmats because I live in Florida & the sun can be brutal. Just wondering, thanks.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I live in south florida and got the dash mat for my 21 1500. I used the dashmat.com mat, just went to their site and got the part number and bought it from ebay.

Sjleo1288

Reaction score
I have a 2019 1500, noticing my dash threading is wearing as well. How can i search for the part number to cover my dash and preserve the look and prevent the threading from getting worse?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2019 1500, noticing my dash threading is wearing as well. How can i search for the part number to cover my dash and preserve the look and prevent the threading from getting worse?
Just go to dashmat.com and put your vehicle information in there and it will give you a list of mats that work for your car along with their part numbers. You can go to Google and use those part numbers to search other places that sell the same product. I did not order directly from them because it takes them 30 days or more to make the product plus sometimes other sellers already have those products and they’re just turning around and selling them. That’s why I got mine on eBay from a seller that already had it

sd2134

Reaction score
I use one for the sun and it seems to help to reduce the dash reflection on the windshield.

Users who are viewing this thread