5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash Gauge Cluster Mositure

BRS2

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with there being some moisture/fogging of their gauge cluster interior? Have had no issues for 3 years but just started.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with there being some moisture/fogging of their gauge cluster interior? Have had no issues for 3 years but just started.
I would look for a water leak somewhere. If it's fogging, there is too much moisture in the truck. Especially in the summer. I do recall seeing a post a while back, that there were a few trucks with body seam leaks at the corners of the windshield.

BRS2

Reaction score
I would look for a water leak somewhere. If it's fogging, there is too much moisture in the truck. Especially in the summer. I do recall seeing a post a while back, that there were a few trucks with body seam leaks at the corners of the windshield.
Thanks for the reply, ill look into that!

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There should be no fogging as long as the cabin is not compromised.
Could be a windshield leak or a leak in the driver side pinch weld under the fender, check for damp carpet, water under the door opening trim.
Or it could be a cracked rear window frame, leaky third brake light gasket or the shark-fin antenna.

BRS2

Reaction score
There should be no fogging as long as the cabin is not compromised.
Could be a windshield leak or a leak in the driver side pinch weld under the fender, check for damp carpet, water under the door opening trim.
Or it could be a cracked rear window frame, leaky third brake light gasket or the shark-fin antenna.
I had the rear window replaced as there was a leak coming from it, hope thats not it. Coming from somewhere but thanks ill check those out!

Users who are viewing this thread