5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dash cluster

Noltj

Reaction score
Anyone else have a light brown streak in the middle of the digital speed display on the dash cluster?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks like its part of the background because the 0 covers it partially. Like when they took the pic then put it on the dash. Hopefully some other people that have the same dash can look and see if theirs are the same.

Mason1217

Reaction score
Try changing the theme to make the background a different color and see if the same thing appears. Try to narrow down if it's the theme color or the tft display. Go through all the themes and see if it replicates.

Ickabod

Reaction score
Try changing the theme to make the background a different color and see if the same thing appears. Try to narrow down if it's the theme color or the tft display. Go through all the themes and see if it replicates.
I have the non-nav radio, so I do not have themes.

CCryder500

Reaction score
Mine has that too. I think it is there to appear like a reflection, like the numbers are "shiny" so to speak. Artists do this when trying to simulate chrome or a reflection in a painting. Just my $.02

Users who are viewing this thread