5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cylinder 3 misfire

wilsowe

Reaction score
Alright I’ve searched several threads and read through a lot of other people’s posts but I’m hoping for some guidance. I have a 2019 hemi big horn without e torque. I’m at 68k so out of warranty and I do have a Diablo tuner. Rough idle down power all of that. The code is p0303. I’ve moved coil packs around and replaced plugs with no change. Put it back to factory tune but no improvement. Finally paid for a professional diagnostic which confirmed those issues and claims that the fuel injector is still good. Is it worth dealing with a dealership or should I just go straight to a performance shop and discuss hard mds delete along with fixing whatever internal component is damaged? Has anyone had luck with dealerships seeming useful outside of warranty? Not looking forward to this repair!

Users who are viewing this thread