5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Tune

nickp343

Reaction score
I have a 2022 5.7 and I just put stainless works 1 7/8" long tube headers on it but now my truck keeps throwing a code, "P0430". I'm pretty sure it's throwing this code because of the high-flow cats. I already have a Diablo tuner and unlocked PCM in the truck so I emailed Diablo to see if they could send me a flash for the headers, but they said they don't do that and gave me a couple of websites that could send me a custom tune for my truck. ( www.hemifevertuning.com , www.diablotoona.com , www.highhorseperformance.com). Does anybody have any further recommendations on what route I should take for the tune?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2022 5.7 and I just put stainless works 1 7/8" long tube headers on it but now my truck keeps throwing a code, "P0430". I'm pretty sure it's throwing this code because of the high-flow cats. I already have a Diablo tuner and unlocked PCM in the truck so I emailed Diablo to see if they could send me a flash for the headers, but they said they don't do that and gave me a couple of websites that could send me a custom tune for my truck. ( www.hemifevertuning.com , www.diablotoona.com , www.highhorseperformance.com). Does anybody have any further recommendations on what route I should take for the tune?
I have used Sean from Hemifever in the past on my 2000 Dakota and was happy with his tunes. And have a friend who has used Johan @ Diablotoona with good results in his Challenger Scat Pack

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score

popcenator

Reaction score
I have FRP (Flyin' Ryan), Jay Greene, Hemifever, Diablotoona, Dave Katz tunes (don't ask why so many) and out of all of them, I keep coming back to Jay's. They all feel pretty unique, Jay's just feels the strongest on my truck.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Ready Go

Reaction score
I have used HHP for a emailed tune for my Diablosport Trinity2 on my Challenger SRT392 after I added Kooks 1 7/8" LTHs and it was perfect!
I sent them an email of my stock tune datalog (they walked my through how to download/upload it). They needed to see what the data showed with the headers installed..then made the tune adjustments needed, and sent me a new tune..easy peezy!

Orion10182011

Reaction score
Yes, your high flow cats are causing that code. You will need a custom tune to stop it.

Unfortunately for some inexplicable reason our ECU's also use the down stream O2's for fuel trims. This means the adding an O2 spacer trick might not work properly.

Users who are viewing this thread