5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Offsets Veterans Discount

ANARCHER

Reaction score
Been looking for a while to upgrade my wheels on the 2021 1500 limited I bought a few months ago.

Reached out to Custom Offsets to just see if they offered any military discount.

Screenshot_20210603-010757_Gmail.jpg

My screenshot of the package I was looking at:
Screenshot_20210602-164932_Chrome.jpg

Custom Offset's response:
Screenshot_20210603-010808_Gmail.jpg

As a small business owner who supports fellow veterans on the small margin I operate on (30%}, I find a 1% discount on a $3000+ order a bit insulting. That order through me for that same price for fellow veterans would be $2250. As such I responded to Custom Offset's with my displeasure in response to their offer and I feel that other vets should be aware of the "discount" they give. Screenshot_20210603-010838_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:

Devon G

Reaction score
funny how they advertise 9 line apparel and claim to donate to veteran's. Discount Tire does 10% for vets and has better starting prices than that company. Tire Rack is also cheaper.

Akjeff64

Reaction score

Rickyrocket

Reaction score
Try PK Autodesign,he gave me a good deal on some steamroller sized wheel & tire pkg.for my Camaro a while back.

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol 1%... wow that's truly laughable, thank you for your service btw!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They don’t have to give anything, so something’s better than nothing. That being said, I’ll never do one of their sweepstakes again where they “claim to give to a veteran charity.” They didn’t even announce a winner for the beastmode truck in Dec. When I contacted them mid-January, they responded saying they are in contact with the winner and will announce it that week. Still nothing. I don’t trust them at all.

ThomasPoole

Reaction score
My son told me that big companies like Amazon and eBay give good discounts to veterans, retirees, and even students. I went on the sly and decided to use a $50 gift card twice. I signed up under a different name and updated the site. I hope the Amazon managers don't suspect anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread