5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current software version?

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Radio updates won't do anything for shift points, or fuel economy
Not sure what I have to gain from paying the dealership $169 then. Uconnect system seems to be working just fine. I just don't want to be missing out on Uconnect features.

dork17

Reaction score
USB drive and the update files. There is a thread about radio update files. Ask in there and someone may give you a link. But Stellantiyhas tries to crack down on sharing the files, so most of the kinks in that thread don't have the files anymore
Is it a stickied thread somewhere? I don't see it. I'm looking for the latest files as well.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it a stickied thread somewhere? I don't see it. I'm looking for the latest files as well.
I haven't been able to find any update files online either. Seems like they have cracked down on the software sharing. I am looking to upgrade to something more android friendly soon.....uconnect hasn't impressed me at all.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been able to find any update files online either. Seems like they have cracked down on the software sharing. I am looking to upgrade to something more android friendly soon.....uconnect hasn't impressed me at all.
That's fun y because Uconnect is an android based system

Ramhighflyer

Reaction score
I just took mine to the dealer for a cracked left and right exhaust manifold.. I had them check the latest software availability for a 21 with a 8.4, non Nav UC4,.. apparently the software that the truck was delivered with in 10-2020 is still the latest version for that.

I will see what the actual numbers are when I get back to the truck.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just took mine to the dealer for a cracked left and right exhaust manifold.. I had them check the latest software availability for a 21 with a 8.4, non Nav UC4,.. apparently the software that the truck was delivered with in 10-2020 is still the latest version for that.

They will tell you that's but there is probably a newer revision. But they are part of TSBs, so if you don't complain about a specific issue addressed by TSB, it won't pertain to you

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Yeah I don't believe anything uconnect support tells me. Uconnect support is a joke and will just tell you to go to the dealership and pay money for an update that won't do anything for you. My 2 cents.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread