5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current rebates for 2021 Ram1500 Limite ED

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Hi everyone, the truck I ordered on 10/15 just arrived the dealer, and being inspection. So I am going to pick it up as soon as the inspection is done. I just got get a $1500 bonus cash from Ram website by registering my email. Besides that what any other rebates I might can use on my purchase? How about the Code 21CM1 $1000 which was listed on the Ram website? I was told by the dealer earlier that I could get $500 rebate through financing with Chrysler and another $500 for being a member of NAR, and that is about it.

Last edited:

Arth

Reaction score
Hi everyone, the truck I ordered on 10/15 just arrived the dealer, and being inspection. So I am going to pick it up as soon as the inspection is done. I just got get a $1500 bonus cash from Ram website by registering my email. Besides that what any other rebates I might can use on my purchase? How about the Code 21CM1 $1000 which was listed on the Ram website? I was told by the dealer earlier that I could get $500 rebate through financing with Chrysler and another $500 for being a member of NAR, and that is about it.

Without me hunting for many deals I got 10k off. Sounds like you've found an additional 3k over what I got last month. My 10k did include that $500 for financing with Chrysler capital.

BNeal

Reaction score
The only deal I got on my '21 was the $500 and 0% interest plus I got the truck at invoice. But I got one of the first one's off the line - picked it up mid-September, so no factory discounts for me. However the 0% is pretty nice.

U

User_3336

The $1500 is a pop-up on the ramtrucks.com website. Popped up in Chrome, but not Edge.

HAL9001

Reaction score
I'm currently in the market for a RAM 1500. Could you please tell me where on the RAM website you registered your email for a $1500 bonus? I can't find that.

U

User_3336

I'm currently in the market for a RAM 1500. Could you please tell me where on the RAM website you registered your email for a $1500 bonus? I can't find that.
Its on the www.ramtrucks.com website. It appears to be completely random.
I got the popup in Chrome, but didn't get it in Edge.
If you didn't get it, perhaps trying clearing your history or cookies, and try again.
If you have another computer or tablet, try that one too.
Hard to say if its tracked by IP address or cookies.

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Like GregHBNA mentioned, the offer shows up sometimes when you are using Google Chrome browsing Ramtrucks.com. The little red flag pops up on the mid left of the page last night I saw it.

U

User_3336

I have been unsuccessful in generating another $1500 offer on a computer,
and another computer with a different IP address.
Perhaps its random for certain times of the day?

flyingpoint

Reaction score
I have been unsuccessful in generating another $1500 offer on a computer,
and another computer with a different IP address.
Perhaps its random for certain times of the day?
I have no idea how that works. I saw that offer last night then went resisted immediately. Texted to my friend who also ordered a Ram1500. He registered right away then got the $1500 cash as well.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got a $500 cash bonus from this similar pop up a month ago. Wonder if I can get it to bring up the $1500 bonus. When I register for updates though I get an error.

flyingpoint

Reaction score
I got a $500 cash bonus from this similar pop up a month ago. Wonder if I can get it to bring up the $1500 bonus. When I register for updates though I get an error.
I would suggest to try to use a different email and see if it changes anything.

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Just got confirmation from the dealer, the $1500 rebate (21CM1) for 2021 Ram1500 Limited can't be combined with 0% financing, instead $500 + 0% is available for my case. Beside that NAR $500 + Ram Cash bonus $1500 are stack-able. At the end I am qualified for $2500 rebates + 0% interest. I am pretty happy with the result. Going to pick it up soon.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got confirmation from the dealer, the $1500 rebate (21CM1) for 2021 Ram1500 Limited can't be combined with 0% financing, instead $500 + 0% is available for my case. Beside that NAR $500 + Ram Cash bonus $1500 are stack-able. At the end I am qualified for $2500 rebates + 0% interest. I am pretty happy with the result. Going to pick it up soon.
Wait, you said 0% wasn’t available with the bonus cash? How did you use bonus cash and get 0% financing?

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Wait, you said 0% wasn’t available with the bonus cash? How did you use bonus cash and get 0% financing?
I think it is either $1500 (21CM1) or $500 plus 0%. I picked $500 +0%, then NAR $500 and Ram Cash $1500, which makes up to $2500 total +0%.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread