5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current incentives ( 2021 ) vs. next months ( 2022 )

chris288

Reaction score
I have the ability to accept delivery December 31st 2021 or January 2022 anyone know what the current incentives could / would be vs. waiting ?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the ability to accept delivery December 31st 2021 or January 2022 anyone know what the current incentives could / would be vs. waiting ?
From what I'm seeing, officially on rams website, only 0% financing for 72 months is the only real thing that we can beat up dealers for...until the end of the year.

Unofficially, dealers have coupons, and other incentives that can reduce the MSRP number.

Of course Mark Dodge is the only place that I know of that can give you a great deal under invoice pricing (invoice number is somewhere around 6% under msrp...could be wrong on it but mark dodge can do better) , but then you have to work on shipping.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

chris288

Reaction score
Thanks for the info ! I found a dealer that would match MD price....

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/