5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

curious, anybody with vibration ?

relaytech

Reaction score
My 2021 Ram 4x4 3.92 rear end etorque has a vibration around 62 mph. i know there is already a thread for this but curious if others have felt it and just not pursued it . I have drove 3 different 2021 trucks and they all do it some worse that others.

Moosefire66

Reaction score
I dont have this, but my mind recalls a thread of low diff oil causing some shakes rattles and rolls. Might be that...

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

asgadf/lkjnadsfg

Reaction score
I have a 2021 rebel 4x4 with 3.92 gears and a 5.7 etorque, and I do not have that issue at any speed.

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have never experienced this...

After my whistling problem earlier this year (which was eventually resolved) I would probably drive my truck off a cliff if it had a weird vibration pop up at different speeds.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's probably the dogshit OEM tires and the soft shocks can't seem to handle any imbalance. Rotate them around to see if the vibration changes

relaytech

Reaction score
You drove 3 different rams that all had the same problem? You should buy a lottery ticket, because you will probably win.
actually 5, one yesterday, does the same thing. Even though it isnt pronounced as mine. Most ppl would attribute it to the road but it isnt

relaytech

Reaction score
It's probably the dogshit OEM tires and the soft shocks can't seem to handle any imbalance. Rotate them around to see if the vibration changes
not the tires, already done all that. it is in the drivetrain. comes and goes

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'll try to slow down a bit when driving tomorrow and see. Haven't noticed any shimmy shake vibe yet.

2022limitednightedition

Reaction score
FCA just bought mine back for the vibration. Rear tires, driveshaft, tweaks to the alignment, calibration of the anti-vibration modules bolted to the frame, trial of other wheels and tires from different trucks on the lot and replacement of the entire rear axle.
The service manager said every one of them on the lot do it but mine was worse.

Clearly something up with this and FCA needs to quit ignoring the issue and find the solution. I loved the truck but couldn’t justify keeping a $74k truck that vibrated between 55 and 65 mph.

Users who are viewing this thread