5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cupholder sliding Cover in sport/rebel

Princebawa

Reaction score
My sport model (Canadian) doesn't have those sliding covers for cup holders as they do in Laramie and above.

Any possible solution to get those from the parts department and retro fit them?

Jordan2929

Reaction score
Are you talking about the whole sliding tray or just the little covers? The covers are standard on the longhorn and limited, you'd have to order a whole new sliding tray out of either a limited or longhorn and have it replace your factory tray. Pricey and the wood grain isn't going to match anything else in your truck.

Princebawa

Reaction score
Are you talking about the whole sliding tray or just the little covers? The covers are standard on the longhorn and limited, you'd have to order a whole new sliding tray out of either a limited or longhorn and have it replace your factory tray. Pricey and the wood grain isn't going to match anything else in your truck.

Thanks for the reply.

Ya I thougt about the wood grain not matching but I also don't like the open area. I would like that covered. Any idea what the part number would be and how easy would be to install that trap?

Jordan2929

Reaction score
I went through my documents and came up with 12 different part numbers for the sliding tray, probably because of different colors, trims, etc. If youre really interested in having it changed I'd see what your parts department has to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread