5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cup holders?

tolh13

Reaction score
Interesting - I thought I would have noticed that as well, maybe it is because he has a quad cab instead of a crew cab.
My 2019 was a crew cab with level 2 and the 2022 is also a crew cab with level B (level 2 minus power fold mirrors) and on the build sheet it is listed under optional Equpment but not sure which option

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting timing as my Brother in-law just got a 5th gen Bighorn and was asking me about rear cup-holders. I told him my Laramie has 2 in the rear seat on the fold down middle seat armrest and he reminded me the nighorn doesn't have that armrest in the middle rear. I apparently never reailized this in my 2019 Bighorn but he is not happy with his new 5thgen compared to his 4thgen because of all the changes and one being he had 7 cupholders in the 4thgen 6-pass BH and the new 5thgen only has 2 excluding the pretty worthless door bottle holders.
and here I was like who needs all this cup holders when I first test drove my built to serve.
I got the foam inserts at the doors, the center console has 2 for the front passengers plus 3 for the back and another 2 on the rear fold down. like some body mentioned my prefer cup holder is the floor when i am not doing the driving

Users who are viewing this thread