5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cup holders?

Jokerpro

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,
First world problem here but where are all of the cup holders? I have the six passenger level 1 bighorn so the only cup holders are on the fold down middle seat. And the rear has none? Has anyone found any aftermarket options. If so, please share. Occasionally all six of us ride in the truck and my wife and kids need somewhere to put their drinks.
Thanks in advance.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,
First world problem here but where are all of the cup holders? I have the six passenger level 1 bighorn so the only cup holders are on the fold down middle seat. And the rear has none? Has anyone found any aftermarket options. If so, please share. Occasionally all six of us ride in the truck and my wife and kids need somewhere to put their drinks.
Thanks in advance.
can't find your vin

does your build sheet mention cup holders for the door?

Dustin_Tarditi

Reaction score
There are foam inserts that can go into the driver and passenger panels to hold bottles, etc.
My truck (6-seat) has cup holders in the folding armrest in the front and back (I know, not helpful when using in 6ppl mode!)

Jokerpro

Reaction score
There are foam inserts that can go into the driver and passenger panels to hold bottles, etc.
My truck (6-seat) has cup holders in the folding armrest in the front and back (I know, not helpful when using in 6ppl mode!)
Any idea where I can buy the inserts? Part number?

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting timing as my Brother in-law just got a 5th gen Bighorn and was asking me about rear cup-holders. I told him my Laramie has 2 in the rear seat on the fold down middle seat armrest and he reminded me the nighorn doesn't have that armrest in the middle rear. I apparently never reailized this in my 2019 Bighorn but he is not happy with his new 5thgen compared to his 4thgen because of all the changes and one being he had 7 cupholders in the 4thgen 6-pass BH and the new 5thgen only has 2 excluding the pretty worthless door bottle holders.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

tolh13

Reaction score
Interesting timing as my Brother in-law just got a 5th gen Bighorn and was asking me about rear cup-holders. I told him my Laramie has 2 in the rear seat on the fold down middle seat armrest and he reminded me the nighorn doesn't have that armrest in the middle rear. I apparently never reailized this in my 2019 Bighorn but he is not happy with his new 5thgen compared to his 4thgen because of all the changes and one being he had 7 cupholders in the 4thgen 6-pass BH and the new 5thgen only has 2 excluding the pretty worthless door bottle holders.
My 2019 Bighorn and my 2022 Bighorn both have them in the fold down arm rest

Attachments

• 20220401_183246.jpg
    20220401_183246.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 26

41magmag41

Reaction score
My 2019 bighorn has 2 in front on the console, 2 at the back of the center console for use by the rear passengers and ones in all four doors.

Users who are viewing this thread