5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cup holder lights

Ramhighflyer

Reaction score
Has anyone ever figured out to see if there is a way to get cup holder lights in our trucks? I know we have the overhead projection light that shines down and illuminates the center console, but I find that light distracting.. got it taped over….would love to find a way to get some light in the cupholders themselves, both for front and back as I have seen in other vehicles….
There is already a light/power source in the console for the deep cavity illumination, so should not be to hard to get some LED’s in the cup holders themselves, but Google search does not come up with anything exciting…..
Pete

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone ever figured out to see if there is a way to get cup holder lights in our trucks? I know we have the overhead projection light that shines down and illuminates the center console, but I find that light distracting.. got it taped over….would love to find a way to get some light in the cupholders themselves, both for front and back as I have seen in other vehicles….
There is already a light/power source in the console for the deep cavity illumination, so should not be to hard to get some LED’s in the cup holders themselves, but Google search does not come up with anything exciting…..
Pete
If youre up to do the work I think this thread is promising!

Last edited:

Ramhighflyer

Reaction score
I was thinking of something like this… however part number is no good… but I think it would be a cool mod..

Attachments

• IMG_3816.png
    IMG_3816.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread