5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cup Holder Coasters

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
My truck already has rubber inserts from the factory. What purpose would these serve that I would need them? I had some LED lighted Rams head ones for a while. They wore off pretty quickly as you had to recharge them every couple weeks to keep them working.
Your truck has removable inserts from the factory for the cup holders?
Mine doesn't except for the foam in the side doors up front.
The point of these is to collect water\sugar and able to remove it to clean vs needing to spray cleaner into a cup holder and hope it gets clean, and dry after.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your truck has removable inserts from the factory for the cup holders?
Mine doesn't except for the foam in the side doors up front.
The point of these is to collect water\sugar and able to remove it to clean vs needing to spray cleaner into a cup holder and hope it gets clean, and dry after.
They are removal. Just depends on how hard you want to work at it. The top of console just pops off in seconds. Cupholders are part of that. Like six screws underneath, or just take while console top inside and rinse out then put back in truck, like you wound with any insert you buy.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
They are removal. Just depends on how hard you want to work at it. The top of console just pops off in seconds. Cupholders are part of that. Like six screws underneath, or just take while console top inside and rinse out then put back in truck, like you wound with any insert you buy.
I don't think we are talking about the same thing...
Pops off in seconds?
What?

If you took the console itself out and tried to rinse it out you would need to let it dry as the fabric inside the adjacent areas (coin holder) would be soaked....

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think we are talking about the same thing...
Pops off in seconds?
What?

If you took the console itself out and tried to rinse it out you would need to let it dry as the fabric inside the adjacent areas (coin holder) would be soaked....
No fabric in mine. The tray with coin holder in it does just pull out.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
No fabric in mine. The tray with coin holder in it does just pull out.
Limiteds must be differnet.
None of them pull out for me, the cup holder compartment has rubber pieces but they are installed and can't be removed unless the top half is removed after removing the center console.
The coin holder compartment is built into the second compartment and fabric lined, not removable.

This is not my truck or picture but it's the same center console (I have the same cup holder inserts but in red, the are almost worthless but look good.
1694046918048.png

deanfx

Reaction score
My truck already has rubber inserts from the factory. What purpose would these serve that I would need them? I had some LED lighted Rams head ones for a while. They wore off pretty quickly as you had to recharge them every couple weeks to keep them working.
My '23 didn't come with any inserts. I was trying to figure out what size to order as manufactures seem to make different sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread