5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CST Spindles

DeNERI027

Reaction score
So I am doing cst 4"spindles on the front i already have them on order haven't figured out wheels and tires yet. looking for 18's thought i could do method double standards -12. which i see a few guys on here running or maybe some racelines, but i heard from one of the posts on here that a spindle kit will make no 18's fit. Does anyone have any answers on this?

Thanks

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I am doing cst 4"spindles on the front i already have them on order haven't figured out wheels and tires yet. looking for 18's thought i could do method double standards -12. which i see a few guys on here running or maybe some racelines, but i heard from one of the posts on here that a spindle kit will make no 18's fit. Does anyone have any answers on this?

Thanks
I would get with CST as I don't know of anybody here that has installed that kit. My first thought would be no. Fitment is already tight stock on 18s and the larger spindle will not have enough room. Most true lifts state that you have to run 20s or larger for this reason.

Users who are viewing this thread