5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CST 6.5' LIFT...

Trevorjohn

Reaction score
Which lift? I only saw a 4” lift kit on their site...

Sharkbait

Reaction score
It will probably be on their site after the sale.... I got real excited for a moment

Vettethret

Reaction score
For the guys looking to buy this kit, take a look at the email below directly from CST. It wont be on their website in time but you can either call or email them for the discount. Its a difference of $436 from their retail price for black Friday.

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 11:00 AM
Subject: CST

Send me your name, number, and address and I will get one on order for you as it will not be listed on the site in time for the sale.

Thanks!

pguerrero693

Reaction score
For the guys looking to buy this kit, take a look at the email below directly from CST. It wont be on their website in time but you can either call or email them for the discount. Its a difference of $436 from their retail price for black Friday.

Send me your name, number, and address and I will get one on order for you as it will not be listed on the site in time for the sale.

Thanks![/QUOT

Thanks!

whats the quality of this kit? Never heard of this company. Thanks

Hoythews71

Reaction score
Huge CST fan. Always have been. Great quality both on and off road. Plan on getting the CST 6.5” when the time is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread