5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crushed!!!!

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unless the other person was uninsured, I doubt your mods are a total loss. If you can prove what you paid, be sure to include installation costs, their insurance should be on the hook to make you whole again.
I assume since the mods are relatively new you have the receipts and can ask for reimbursement.

Bighorned

Reaction score
Man that stinks, Glad you're ok though. Best of luck with the insurance. Don't settle for less than you deserve to make you whole.

Turbo1895

Reaction score
Been a busy couple of days but went and stripped the old truck of all of my mods below except the exhaust, fender flares and running boards which were all damaged in the accident. I also heard back from Insurance and seems like there is a good chance I am going to come out of this pretty okay. The insurance company is waiting for the exact payoff numbers from the lender but according to the numbers I know and have there should be enough left to pay me back for everything I lost and the effort to put it all in.

Funny enough my dealer found me the identical 2019 - Black - North Edition that I had and actually worked up a better deal for me then I had on the last one. So I took delivery of the same exact truck (down to every last feature) yesterday and put the first 50 miles on it. Going to spend today looking at and deciding on which exhaust and running boards I want on the new truck. It has been a crazy 1.5 week but glad I am on the backside of it now.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Been a busy couple of days but went and stripped the old truck of all of my mods below except the exhaust, fender flares and running boards which were all damaged in the accident. I also heard back from Insurance and seems like there is a good chance I am going to come out of this pretty okay. The insurance company is waiting for the exact payoff numbers from the lender but according to the numbers I know and have there should be enough left to pay me back for everything I lost and the effort to put it all in.

Funny enough my dealer found me the identical 2019 - Black - North Edition that I had and actually worked up a better deal for me then I had on the last one. So I took delivery of the same exact truck (down to every last feature) yesterday and put the first 50 miles on it. Going to spend today looking at and deciding on which exhaust and running boards I want on the new truck. It has been a crazy 1.5 week but glad I am on the backside of it now.
Glad youve got a familiar ride again!

RJS

Reaction score

Glad it worked out well, just for grins, who was your insurance company. It might help when my policy comes up and I'm looking at pricing which I've been doing about every other year.

Turbo1895

Reaction score
Glad it worked out well, just for grins, who was your insurance company. It might help when my policy comes up and I'm looking at pricing which I've been doing about every other year.
Kemper, they really have been awesome, very responsive and everyone I have dealt with has been very pleasant and understanding of the situation. I think the people I have been dealing with are all out of there Texas office

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/