5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crew cab short box Bakflip MX4 for sale Cleveland

carbonhuntram

Reaction score
All, I sold my 2019 and now have the bakflip available for sale. My cell is 216-970-4336 and I am in Cleveland Ohio. It’s in very good condition but happy to help a fellow Ram person get a good deal on this cover. 425.00

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
just google bakflip mx4. Grab it. You won’t get one new for under 950 after tax no matter what coupons you have

carbonhuntram

Reaction score
All, I sold my 2019 and now have the bakflip available for sale. My cell is 216-970-4336 and I am in Cleveland Ohio. It’s in very good condition but happy to help a fellow Ram person get a good deal on this cover. 425.00
This was sold yesterday. Thanks to all who viewed it. FYI, I sold my ram because I could not get a fix on the wind whistle issue. It just bugged the crap out of me. Hope the rest do not have that issue. I went to a f150 hybrid. Cheers ...out.

Users who are viewing this thread