5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crew Cab Ram Bins

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
What are y'all using for/doing with/putting in your in-floor storage? I know they are there, but I haven't put anything in mine. Almost thought of putting some drinks and maybe ice for a trip with kiddos. Also considered putting in a recovery strap and a shackle, but wasn't sure I wanted to dirty it up already

dannymcd

Reaction score
Bottles of beer in beer bottle koosies, and microfiber towels, invisible glass, and leather cleaner. The beer is super cold, the leather cleaner is frozen, and the micro fiber towel that are damp freeze together, but most importantly, the beer is ice cold.

BobK

Reaction score
I keep all the tie down straps in there. Wish it would fit my hitch and ball but its just a little too small. :( so that sits under the rear of the drive seat. :(
No, i dont leave it on the truck. I dont use it often enough. :)

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Diesel additive and a couple of quarts of oil, Multi Ball Hitch (tight), Some tools, Cargo Straps ETC.

I have a DU-HA w/lid that I keep the Floor Jack, Electric Impact Gun, more Tools, ETC.

Malodave

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have one pair of gloves in each side.. pretty lame I know. I eventually want to replace the DS one with the metal safe version so I have a place to store my CCW when i go into work.

I have a large tote in the bed for the jumper cables, air pump, more gloves, straps, tire patch kit, etc. I prefer that stuff in the bed so I don't hear it rattling around the storage bins in the cab.

CJW

Reaction score
Ratchet straps, bungee cords, first aid kit, toilet-paper/alcohol heater and manual. I ordered a DuHa so I could fit some more stuff under the seat.

CaffGeek

Reaction score
I'm planning to keep an emergency kit with booster cables, flares, etc in one, and ratchet straps and a tow rope in the other.

Still trying to figure out where I'm going to keep the ball mount for the hitch ... though. I don't think it will fit in one of those bins unless I take it apart

Users who are viewing this thread