5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crew Cab Rack

Ramfam

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram Rebel and I was wondering if anyone has had any luck finding a crew cab rack. I wanted to see if anyone has done this yet or what options are available.

DivingOtter

Reaction score
I've looked also for something like carrying a canoe. So far I haven't seen anything that isn't bed mounted.

jimothy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I commented here about options from Rhino and Front Runner. So be aware about the warning in the owners manual, by the way.

I ended up not getting a roof rack, and I’m using a Front Runner bed rack for my RTT. But a roof rack would be better for a canoe and such.

Ramfam

Reaction score
I commented here about options from Rhino and Front Runner. So be aware about the warning in the owners manual, by the way.

I ended up not getting a roof rack, and I’m using a Front Runner bed rack for my RTT. But a roof rack would be better for a canoe and such.
Thanks man! Appreciate the info.

Chickenguru

Reaction score
I’m looking for a rack also. Just got an email back from Thule Support and they say that my truck is deemed a no fit as there’s no safe place to attach the rails. Rhino says they have a match but waiting for more information. I only want to use a couple times a year when I want my kayak and travel trailer.

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
I’m looking for a rack also. Just got an email back from Thule Support and they say that my truck is deemed a no fit as there’s no safe place to attach the rails. Rhino says they have a match but waiting for more information. I only want to use a couple times a year when I want my kayak and travel trailer.
any update on what you did for a rack?

Users who are viewing this thread