5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crew cab Back seat cover for dogs?

Dire Wolf

Reaction score
Took it out to wash it , so can't grab a pic right now. It is big enough to go door to door. The zippers on the side panels are the weak point, but for the price, I don't mind buying a replacement. After about 6 months of constant zipping and unzipping, one broke. I just use safety pins on that one until I feel like getting a new one. I've bought a few over the years and this one in XL definitely fits the best.

sandman98

Reaction score
https://www.chewy.com/kurgo-extended-width-dog-bench-seat/dp/143179

Kurgo Extended width bench seat cover. Fits well. Secured above with straps around headrests, below with adjustable bungees under the seats. Two attachment points at rear of seat to keep it in place. Extends over the sides of the bench seat for protection of the filthy animals getting in and out of the truck. Thick polyester, so it should last a while. Best of all-Under $50!

sandman98

Reaction score
https://www.kurgo.com/dog-harnesses/enhanced-strength-dog-car-harness/

For those looking for recommendations on a dog harness for the truck--Kurgo has a solid option. I really like their stuff in general--very durable. Their "Enhanced Strength Tru-Fit Dog Car Harness" fits well, has STEEL buckles, and is one of the few dog harnesses that's actually crash tested (for dogs up to 75lbs). My one year-old 70 lb lab is now in an XL (at it's smallest setting) if that helps. She just outgrew the Large recently. Can usually be had for $20-25 on Chewy or Ebay.

Yabodie

Reaction score
I’ve got a crew cab and went with Weathertech. So far so good. Our dog is around 50#s and no issues yet.

Users who are viewing this thread