5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creaking squeaky sound under passenger seat

cmvandrunen

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im from the Netherlands and drive an Ram 1500 2019 Lamarie Sport with electronic side steps, and i have a question. I hope someone give the answer im searching for.

When driving my car i hear a creaking, squeaky (google translate) sound under the passenger seat. i hear the sound the most when i steering to the left.
I thought it was the seat but the sound is in every seat position.

Thank you very much for your time and answers

Greets from the Netherlands,
Chris

Scotts Ram#2

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im from the Netherlands and drive an Ram 1500 2019 Lamarie Sport with electronic side steps, and i have a question. I hope someone give the answer im searching for.

When driving my car i hear a creaking, squeaky (google translate) sound under the passenger seat. i hear the sound the most when i steering to the left.
I thought it was the seat but the sound is in every seat position.

Thank you very much for your time and answers

Greets from the Netherlands,
Chris
I have the exact same problem. Can't seem to find source.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Assuming you guys have checked all the tire changing hardware under there to make sure it's well secured? Only thing I can think of that may be easy.

2020GCM

Reaction score
I had a rattle in that area and found the seat trim (jack cover) was the culprit, secured it a little better and no more rattle.

Users who are viewing this thread