5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creaking noise from dash or middle console when turning right.

copeddogg

Reaction score
2021 ram 1500 night edition 15000 miles. I've took the 12 in screen out. Still getting a creaking noise when turning left or right.example pulling in drive way . It's not doing it over bumps In roads or driving straight. Just started when weather changed to hot. Seems to be coming from middle of dash or passenger side of dash. I appreciate it if you have any feedback!

Last edited:

pikemike

Reaction score
2021 ram 1500 night edition 15000 miles. I've took the 12 in screen out. Still getting a creaking noise when turning left or right.example pulling in drive way . It's not doing it over bumps In roads or driving straight. Just started when weather changed to hot. Seems to be coming from middle of dash or passenger side of dash. I appreciate it if you have any feedback!
My 2020 Longhorn is doing the same thing, but only while turning right. Just wondering, did you get this fixed? I’m getting ready to bring it in for tires and would like to get this resolved, too.

Users who are viewing this thread