5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy Turkeys

spaightlabs

Reaction score
They will scratch the crap out of your paint if they keep at it. Eventually they will fly up onto the roof or hood and scratch it up.

No garage?

Narg

Reaction score
My dad has a truck with some paint missing, from horses chewing on it.

ramhead

Reaction score
They are probably seeing their reflection and pecking at it....but, like said above...if it were me, I'd have 6 future turkey dinners in the freezer.

Sjay

Reaction score
Yes, they were seeing their reflection. Thing is I hate turkeyo_O. If it continues I may need to deal with it.;)

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looked out this morning and my truck was surrounded by turkeys pecking on my chrome trim.:confused::D
This is why I went with the body color bumper option, Turkey’s are smarter than y’all think! Seriously, there’d be 6 dead turkeys if that were my truck.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At least they would do damage like Sandhill Cranes. Back in Florida they are protected and get very comfortable around people. They also hate to see their reflection.

Users who are viewing this thread