5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy - thinking of going GMC 1500 AT4

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dang. That’s really too bad. I haven’t had any issues with my two 5th gens I’ve owned. Ram Cares helped me find a bed panel on my brand new Laramie a couple years ago when it was hit. Sorry you’ve been through so much trouble. Best of luck to you as well.
My lemon law is just around the corner. It’s been balanced 6-7 times, always has a vibration, front end has been replaced tires are wearing bad with only 8000 miles. I’ve owned many new and used vehicles. This 63000 pos is by far the worst! They had told me so many lies, they can’t even rennet what they are telling me!

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
So as I was saying I’m really happy with my setup. Truck runs great and really looking forward to getting off road this fall for some fun adventures. Cheers and thanks everyone.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright guys so I finally came to my senses and did what you suggested and make my own 6.4 bed Rebel. I traded in my Laramie (above) for a 2020 BTS, went with the BDS suspension with Fox coilovers, 18x9 Fuel Vector wheels and 35/11.5/18 Falken Wildpeak A/T tires. Very happy with the results. I’ll try to get better pics later but this is it in my gravel driveway and before I tinted the front windows. Next is spray in bedliner and Flowmaster exhaust. View attachment 69665

Really nice looking truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Thank you my friend. I don’t want to sound like one of those guys with any type of level or lift that say it rides likes stock, but I guess I will when I say it does. I mean...it should with what I paid for the suspension!!!

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you my friend. I don’t want to sound like one of those guys with any type of level or lift that say it rides likes stock, but I guess I will when I say it does. I mean...it should with what I paid for the suspension!!!

You get what you pay for right? lol. All I did was Bilsteins and AT tires...and it’s definitely not a stock ride lol. And I didn’t expect it to be.

Those BTS paint schemes though...I don’t know how they’re not making them more easily accessible. Theyre so sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX_Phil

Reaction score
Alright guys so I finally came to my senses and did what you suggested and make my own 6.4 bed Rebel. I traded in my Laramie (above) for a 2020 BTS, went with the BDS suspension with Fox coilovers, 18x9 Fuel Vector wheels and 35/11.5/18 Falken Wildpeak A/T tires. Very happy with the results. I’ll try to get better pics later but this is it in my gravel driveway and before I tinted the front windows. Next is spray in bedliner and Flowmaster exhaust. View attachment 69665
Dang that thing looks good. To make it better you got it decked out like you wanted. Congrats on a really nice ride.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Grats on the new truck, I really like the BTS look.
Did you take much of a kicking on your trade in?

I got a great trade-in price due to limited quantity of used trucks on the market, but I didn’t get much in rebates on the new one so I’d say it was a wash in terms of if I got a good deal or not. I didn’t hammer the dealer too hard because my guy spent a month and two deals with other dealerships for a BTS that fell through before he found me the one I wanted. I choose not to think about it lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread